We are looking for passionate eaters and world travelers who can’t wait to share their experiences with the world!
Currently, we have the following roles available. If interested, please do not hesitate to submit your CV over to email@example.com and we will reach back out to you if it is a good fit.
SENIOR CONTENT PRODUCER
Location San Francisco, CA or Remote
The senior content producer role at Foodamentals is responsible for the definition and execution of scope, requirements, timing, and resources for content projects on the Foodamentals website. Key business partners include web development, QA, product management, promotions, copywriting, proofreading and partner services.
- Manage the on-time, on-strategy, high-quality execution of medium- to large-size functional projects, content projects and site updates from concept through completion and maintenance. Project types include, homepage, landing pages, thematic merchandising areas and large brand projects. Develop scopes of work, estimates, and work plans to meet business partner and stakeholder objectives.
- Partner with product management to develop and define functional site and tool enhancements.
- Lead, mentor and inspire team of content producers
- Develop wireframes, partner with cross-functional teams outlining functional and client experience strategy requirements
- Responsible for managing and clear communication across the cross-functional team to ensure that all team members are updated on project milestones, decisions, status, and delivery
- Lead regular meetings for content project team members to generate ideas, set scope, define requirements, vet issues and keep team on track for timely delivery to website.
- Works with cross-functional teams to mitigate issues related to delivery and escalates critical issues to Leadership
- Maintain understanding of site architecture, standards, functionality, and available resources in order to quickly diagnose best course of action for project execution; Partner cross-functional teams of business partners, developers and designers to ideate, research and deliver high quality site experiences.
- Monitor site performance to help identify client behavior for usability and conversion optimization
- Leverage strong problem solving skills, strong written and oral communication skills and strong attention to detail to deliver quality work in a fast paced and high volume deadline driven environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years as eCommerce producer
- 3+ years team leadership
- Ability to balance client experience, business needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work
- High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain relationships with business partners at all levels
- Ability to work extremely well across functions, successfully bringing people together toward common goals and to consensus
- Ability to manage multiple projects (up to 20+ projects simultaneously), people, and initiatives in parallel
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Detailed knowledge of front-end eCommerce
- Strong understanding of consumer mindset for buying Beauty product online
- Passion for the Beauty business
- Mastery of Microsoft Office, workflow, bug tracking, and content management tools (ATG/BCC)
Please submit a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SENIOR CONTENT PRODUCER.
Social Media Manager
Location San Francisco, CA
The social media manager is responsible for overseeing Foodamental’s social media strategy across all internal brands and platforms . This role reports to the marketing director. The position involves ensuring our social media campaigns are fully integrated with all other efforts across the company’s events, as well as managing the social media budget.
- Create the social media strategy, coordinating with the other parts of the event planning process to ensure its effectiveness and ensure the adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture.
- Own the roadmap budget for the social media tools in use on Foodamental’s sites, directing social media tool integration for ticket sales and event attendance increase
- Work closely with our marketing department to assure marketing efforts are translating to social media messaging
- Act as the advocate of social media integration within Foodamentals, bringing new social media options to our overall site and business strategies
- Provide benchmarks and analyze data provided by the social media tools to inform company when campaign targets are met
- Monitor and comment on trends in social media trends and application, acting as company spokesperson within the Social Media industry
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
Desired Skills and Experiences
- 1. At least 3yrs social media management experience with proven portfolio of past campaigns
- 2. Strong project management and organizational skills. Cool under pressure and a team player
- 3. Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media and networking platforms
- 4. Deep knowledge of the Foodamental’s industry and great contact book
- 5. Knowledge in advertising and digital media
Please submit a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER.
Product Management Intern
Location San Francisco, CA
Foodamentals is looking for a product management intern to assist in defining and delivering a best-in-class consumer experience on the Foodamentals website. This role reports to the sr. director of product and will collaborate with product, editorial, marketing, technology teams and other stakeholders to assist in driving the product roadmap for building engagement around movies for the Foodamentals audience. If you live and breathe food, this could be the perfect job for you.
- Assist in defining and evaluating business opportunities and build business cases with the appropriate stakeholders
- Work with user research team to assist in identifying user needs and form product opportunities
- Assist in translating the identified business needs into a product vision, definition, feature scope
- Collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders and external vendors as appropriate
- Continually evaluate the performance of products and features against goals and develop recommendations for improvement
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Excellent personal, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work well across departments and in a team environment
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and “do whatever it takes”
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at the company’s sole discretion
Please submit a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERN.